A beautiful and extremely spacious double fronted house comprising three large double bedrooms and three bathrooms (2 en-suite). Perfect for families, business travelers or groups. Clapham Junction is a 5 to 10 minute walk away allowing for fast connections in to the City of London or West End.
Have a glass of wine on the cosy, secluded roof terrace, looking over the rooftops of Clapham. This beautiful, Victorian house has spacious rooms with lovely high ceilings and stunning period features, and is close to excellent transport links.
The house is a stone's throw from Northcote Road with its eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and shops. There are also easy transport links to central London, and attractions and events such as Wimbledon, Hampton Court, and the Chelsea Flower Show.
• Recently refurbished to a high standard
• All new beds and furniture
• Large living room with fireplace
• Widescreen Smart TV and DVD player
• Dining room with seating for 6 +
• Spacious well equipped kitchen
• 3 large bedrooms, 2 en-suite
• Bedroom 1 - Super King size bed
• Bedroom 2 - King size bed
• Bedroom 3 - 2 Single beds
• Large separate bathroom
• Secluded private roof terrace
• Bedding and towels
• Kitchen essentials
• Wireless Internet
• Cable TV
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Laptop friendly workspace
• Fire extinguisher
• First aid kit
• Smoke detectors
• Short walk (<10 mins) to Clapham Junction
• Regular overland trains in to London
• 12 minute train journey to London Victoria
• 10 minute train journey to London Waterloo
• Local bus routes
• Transport links to various attractions
• Eclectic mix of restaurants, bars and shops
• No parking with the house
• Wandsworth and Clapham Commons
The minimum booking policy is 3 nights. We accept bookings up to four months in advance. For extended stays we may allow bookings up to six months in advance.
Please contact us using the form below or call us to enquire about the availability of the house.
A deposit of 25% of the cost of the stay will be required to secure the booking.
The price of the house is £275 per night plus a cleaning fee of £95 per stay.
If you wish to cancel your accommodation, we require five days notice (by 12 noon) before your check-in date.
Check in is between 4pm and 11pm. However, entry is by way of a digital lock with a code and so we can accomodate arrival after 11pm. The hosts live close by and are available to provide assistance if required.
Check out time is 11am. You may be able to store your bags if you have a late flight.
The house is suitable for children and we can provide a travel cot for an infant if required.
There is Wi-fi available throughout the house.
Phone: +44 (0) 7954 54315